What people don't know is how we hated (I use that term loosely) each other after we first met! Yes, that's right; we were not fans of each other. Well...actually, it was ME who was not a fan of Ryan...but he started it! He was the one who decided to tell me that my boyfriend at the time was ugly...something you should never do! I replied with a "well has anyone ever told you that you might be ugly too?"
I of course did NOT mean that cause I actually thought he was mighty cute! But, after that fateful day we parted ways only to meet again 4 years later. He was in Portland, OR at Chiropractic College.
I was in Provo, UT at Dental Assisting College.
He didn't have anywhere to go for Thanksgiving so after we had talked on Facebook (yes, we re-met on FB) and emailed back and forth for weeks on end, I invited him to Chehalis for Thanksgiving, since I was coming home.
To make a long story short...he came, he stayed the weekend, we fished, we shot guns, we rode quads and fell in love...haha!
4 months later we were engaged and 2.5 months after that we were married on June 19, 2010 in the Portland, OR LDS Temple.
And the rest is history! Now we have a beautiful daughter Shelby, born on November 29, 2011, who is 2 months old now. She is the light of our lives and is such a joy!
Now you know a bit about our little delightful DeCoria family!
I was in Provo, UT at Dental Assisting College.
He didn't have anywhere to go for Thanksgiving so after we had talked on Facebook (yes, we re-met on FB) and emailed back and forth for weeks on end, I invited him to Chehalis for Thanksgiving, since I was coming home.
To make a long story short...he came, he stayed the weekend, we fished, we shot guns, we rode quads and fell in love...haha!
4 months later we were engaged and 2.5 months after that we were married on June 19, 2010 in the Portland, OR LDS Temple.
And the rest is history! Now we have a beautiful daughter Shelby, born on November 29, 2011, who is 2 months old now. She is the light of our lives and is such a joy!
Now you know a bit about our little delightful DeCoria family!













.jpg)
Cute post Whitney! I love your story. I always wondered how you two got together. Your little girl is a sweetie pie! So fun!
ReplyDeleteOh I love stalking peoples blogs! What a fun story of falling in love! And Miss Shelby is such a little doll. Too bad you have to leave us soon!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute blog! I'm so glad you started one :) Also, we miss you guys. And really wish we could meet little Shelby!!
ReplyDelete