January 9, 2013

We have a climber!

Just when we thought Shelby was content climbing onto nothing but chairs and couches, she has to go and climb up her highchair when no one is looking and park herself there. We had just finished dinner and we were in the kitchen doing dishes. I turned around and saw her sitting there just sipping on her sippy cup, no cares in the world. I asked Ryan if he put her back in the highchair and he said he hadn't.

That's when it dawned on me..."she climbed up there herself!" I took her out of her highchair to see what she would do and sure enough, back up she climbed. Looks like we'll need to leave her tray on and position it in a way that she won't try to climb on it again. Crazy girl!

Here's proof of what she accomplished tonight. I can't help but laugh while shaking my head at the same time. My life just got THAT much busier!


We have a climber! from Whitney DeCoria on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment