On Sunday April 22, 2012 Shelby mastered the art of rolling from her tummy to her back as well as sucking on her toes. Haha! It's so much fun to watch her while she does this. She always seems so proud of herself when she does this. Here's a fun video of her showing off.
Shelby mastered the art of rolling from her tummy to her back. She did it for the first time on April 22, 2012.
Whenever we change her diaper now she like to grab onto her toes as tight as she possibly can the second her pants come off. I think she knows I can't change her diaper if she's holding onto her feet; and she thinks it's funny! She literally lays there and smirks at me then lets out a silly giggle as if to say "Come'on mom...see if you can do it...I bet ya can't." I have to tickle her till she lets go; it's a pretty fun game we play on a daily basis now.
We're still unpacking our new apartment and are just about done; finally! Shelby likes to move around with us in her front pack so she's not so bored. Today was a bit much for her and she totally fell asleep in it, haha! So cute! I'll post pictures of our new place later when it gets done.
 |
| Unpacking is hard work! |
Shelby is also 21 weeks today. She's just as happy as can be and is growing like a weed...or should I say flower...cause weeds are gross.
 |
| Such a pretty, happy girl!! |
Ryan has been working at his new office for a week and a half now and is loving every minute of it. I however...am not. I do like Tuesday's and Thursday's because those days he doesn't have to be to work till 2pm and is home just after 7pm. Monday, Wednesday and Friday however are NOT that fun. He's gone by 9:30am and sometimes isn't home till almost 9pm. It seems like his patients like to show up late and don't really care if the office closes in 20 minutes. I just wish he would be able to be home in the evenings for dinner and to have family time with Shelby. But...I am SO grateful for his job and for the time he does get to spend with us. It's just another thing we've gotta get use to...being a doctors wife!
 |
| Visiting daddy at work for lunch. |
Yay Shelby! She's gonna be rollin all over the place before you know it :) She really is such a cute little girl!
ReplyDeleteIf I let her she'd roll all over the apartment now and explore, haha!
ReplyDelete