Yesterday, June 19th, was our 2 year anniversary. My goodness how time flies when you're busy and having fun huh? Yesterday started out awesome with Ryan and Shelby bringing me breakfast in bed. He made one of my favorites; french toast and strawberries and bananas. Yum, yum, yum! It sure was a nice surprise!
While I was eating my breakfast Ryan grabbed Shelby and said they had to go run a "surprise errand for mommy." Ok...sounds fun...wish I could go, haha! While they were gone I was able take a shower without having to play peek-a-boo out the shower curtain to entertain Shelby. I was also able to clean the bathrooms and kitchen too; finally! After a couple of hours the happy couple returned home (Shelby was sound asleep and snoring in her car seat). Apparently all the fun-ness wore her out, haha! I asked how the long errand went and what the surprise was. I was told it was hidden in the car and that I'd have to go find it. So, down to the car we went. This is what I found!
 |
| Ellie has a new look! |
Ryan got the front two windows tinted and also got a tint strip put across my windshield. AWESOME!!! I have been wanting to get all of the windows tinted the same since we bought the Escape. I hate driving and having people see inside my vehicle; plus the tint makes it a little easier on my sensitive eyes on those sunny days...whenever we get them. I was so excited!! Totally made my day!
A little later that morning there was a knock on the door and Ryan went to see who it was. Mr. UPS man dropped off a package and Ryan said it was for me. I said he could bring it in but he just said "Nope, it's for you; you can get it." And with a smirk on his face he closed the door. Haha! I got up and went to get the package and noticed it was from Pro-Flowers. Can this day get any better? I guess it can! Inside were 2 dozen beautiful red roses. Love them!! I asked if he was going to get a dozen flowers for each year we've been married on our upcoming anniversaries. 50 dozen roses sure would fun huh? Haha! Can you imagine all the vases we'd need; holy cow!
 |
| Our cards and flowers |
This picture doesn't even do the flowers justice. They are all opened now and big and beautiful. They smell great and look amazing. This anniversary was awesome; I wouldn't have changed a thing except I wish Ryan could have stayed home all day instead of just half. But, it was a great day none-the-less. Happy 2 Year Anniversary babe and many many more to come!
 |
| Seems like only yesterday... |
No comments:
Post a Comment