Here's a few pics to update her latest mischief and discoveries.
She discovered our sliding glass door. I was outside Bbq'ing chicken and when I turned to look back inside this is what I found. I couldn't stop laughing! She is SUCH a character!
This next pic is one I thought was pretty funny; the look she gave me was such a proud look. It's as if she was saying "Hey momom (that's what she calls me), didn't I do a good job eating tonight?" Yes...yes you did dear.
We don't keep her bouncer in the living room anymore because she's too big for it now. We leave it in our bedroom to give her something to play with while one or the other of us is getting ready for the day. I came into the room the other day when I heard some whining...this is what I found. She figured out how to climb up on it. Aren't you suppose to face the other way in the bouncer babe?
Later that day she decided to try it again and this is how far she got. She was bouncing on it and squealing at herself in the mirror. Yee-haw!!
![]() |
| About 10 seconds later she tried to sit and it ended up on top of her. All is well though! |
The other night while Ryan was folding laundry Shelby decided to stand up and take the laundry basket for test drive. It was the first time she had done this and it was as though she'd done it a million times! Now she's able to go around corners and just about anything. We call it our "poor homemade walker". She's doing an awesome job but I'm sure this is just gonna help her start walking sooner. Ahhh!
![]() |
| Umm...excuse me momom, I'm walking here! |
Here's a fun video we caught of her the first time she started doing this.
Shelby discovered that our laundry baskets make great walkers. She has so much fun!


She's so cute! I love those sliding glass photos.
ReplyDelete