September 7, 2012

9 month stats...yikes!!

Our little firecracker is already 9 months old...holy moly!!! Time really does fly by when you're having fun; heck, it flies by even when you're not! Thankfully we haven't had that many "un-fun" times. Shelby is currently fighting a nasty cold so that's definitely un-fun, but she's starting to feel better and get back to her old self.

Shelby had her 9 month check up yesterday and I can't believe how big my little baby is getting! She seriously needs to stop growing...just for a little while anyways. I'm already missing those "I just wanna snuggle" moments. It was sooo sweet when she would fall asleep in my arms and just snore away. Now, I've never thought snoring was cute...but when it comes from a teeny tiny baby...anything is cute! The last time she cuddled with me was yesterday but that was because she was sick and feeling icky. But, I'll take it any way I can now I guess.

Here are her current stats as per the doctors office:

Weight - 18 lbs
Height - 28.5 inches
Head - 17 inches

She's growing just perfectly and she's between the 60th and 75th percentile for each item. She still wears 6 month clothes but I have a sneaky suspicion I'll be switching everything over to 9 months here pretty quickly. Here's a couple CUTE (if I do say so myself) pics from her 9 month photo shoot.

She got caught in the act of playing with the TV...whoops!

Her elephant keeps shrinking for some reason!

Pooped from all the picture taking; haha!
Shelby has discovered that it's more fun to go through our little table to get to her toys than it is to go around the chairs. The majority of the time she gets herself "stuck" and whines will one of us gets her our, but sometimes she's successful in getting all the way through. It would be faster to go around the chairs at this rate but she doesn't need to know that...this is just way more fun. 

"Hey mom, would you mind putting the camera down and helping me outta here?" 
 Last weekend we got to spend 4 days down in Chehalis for Labor Day. I didn't get a whole lotta pictures because we spent the majority of our time, it seemed, picking blackberries and taking walks in the awesome sunshine. Ryan also had the privilege of helping haul some hay for my dad and some of his customers. He said he could have made a small hay bale with all the hay he ended up with in his shirt, shoes, etc.

Nic, Becki and Jane came down too and we got the girls out on the trampoline playing around. Here are some fun pics of the hair-raising event. (yes...they had some major static going on)

Faster Shelby, faster!

Go Jane Go!!

Jane's got some major poof, haha!



Weeeeeee!!!
Just chillaxin in the hammock with daddy. What a life!
And now to end this post with a cute pic I took just minutes ago. Shelby's had quite the busy day and was completely pooped. Wish I could sleep like this!

G'night ya'll



No comments:

Post a Comment