September 24, 2012

Three Decades for Ryan!

Last Thursday the 20th was Ryan's 30th birthday; woohoo!!! I'm not so sure he would be all excited to say "woohoo" but that's ok. It was still fun. He had to work that day so Shelby and I decided to set up something fun for him for when he got home. He wasn't expecting anything so it was even more exciting to see the surprised look and smile on his face. Here are a few pics of the simple, yet fun b-day goodies we set up for Ryan.

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!

Blow harder dad! (they're trick candles, haha!)

Ryan's yummy brownie b-day "cake"

This is the card Shelby and I got him...you can see Shelby's addition.

I made a candy bouquet with some of his favs...it was pretty easy too!

He LOVES this stuff and you can only get it at Safeway. 
It's silly, but we love playing this card game.
Our warm weather is quickly going away and fall is making it's presence known...booo! I am SO not a cold weather person. My mom bought Shelby a CUTE little sweater dress a while ago and it had been too warm out for her to wear it; until now! She got to wear it for the first time to church yesterday and lemme just say...oh so CUTE! She's such a little doll.

She's getting so big!
She tries to help take her clothes off when we change her and this is what it ends up looking like.

Haha! Such a silly girl.
And last but not least, every day has to end with some good ol' tickle time! Ryan can really get Shelby laughing. It's so cute and it's the sweetest music to my ears! I'm SO lucky to have such a happy baby and such a fun loving dad for her.


Ryan can sure get Shelby to laugh and laugh!


1 comment:

  1. Her little laugh is soo cute!! And she looks adorable in that little sweater dress. Happy Birthday to Ryan! Looks like you did a great job of making his day special :)

    ReplyDelete