January 16, 2013

Organization

If you know me at least a little bit then you'll know that I am a very organized person. Everything has to have a place and I'm not a fan of messes...although I'm getting more and more use to them with a toddler running around now. 

So the other day Ryan came home from work and after changing out of his work clothes he came out of our room and told me that "We needed to work on our organization". I'll be honest I was a bit offended! I thought "What the heck is he talking about? Despite having a one year old I'd like to think that our place is pretty organized!" He then bends down and says "I don't really like having spoons, hot pads and fruit pouches stored in my closet now."

I laughed pretty hard after noticing that Shelby has been stashing the things she plays with a lot in Ryan's closet. We've been finding a lot of her toys in random places lately. The funniest part of it all is that when we find it she'll walk right up to it and go "Oh!" and pick it up as if it were never lost. Such a hoot this girl is!

 
Shelby's stash!
"Oh...I've been looking for that!"

I need to teach her that sippy cups belong in the fridge...not the spoon drawer. 
She is sooooo busy! This girl never stops...except for when she's sleeping; haha! Her latest quirk is this new smile she does. It's the silliest thing ever and cracks us up every time she does it. 

So much cheese!!
Love this girl! (even if she does disorganize our home a little bit) :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment