| Caught ya! |
January 18, 2013
Our Closet Monster
This is going to be short and sweet but I just had to make a blog post about Shelby's infatuation with closets. She LOVES playing in them and will climb on anything that is available to climb on inside. If you read the last post you'd know that Shelby likes to store things in Ryan's closet. She likes to go into my closet and pull all of my shoes out and throw them all over the room. Her closet, the fun one, has a few boxes on the floor that she can climb on and reach other fun things.
If I can't find her all I have to do is go into one of the bedrooms and look in the closets. She's usually in her closet sitting or standing on top of the boxes and throwing diapers on the floor. She's a hoot and I was able to catch some of her closet silliness on video this evening and just had to share. There is never a dull moment around here and she's always making me laugh. Love her!!
Closet Monster from Whitney DeCoria on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! I love it!
ReplyDelete