July 18, 2012

3 firsts...and an itchy bum

We were able to go down to my parents again for this 4th of July. Actually we celebrated it on the 7th because everyone worked on the 4th. It was a lot more fun that way cause the entire family, and then some, were able to come down to "the beach" for a good 'ol time. Shelby had a day of firsts. It was her first 4th of July, she had her first golf-cart ride and her first four-wheeler ride. Woohoo!!!

Loved it!

Didn't scare her one bit. She came back smiling!
Here's a video of Shelby on her way back to me from her first quad ride.


Shelby's first quad ride with daddy!

Shelby has been getting into EVERYTHING now that she can crawl and pull herself up onto things. That's a whole other post on it's own but I just had to share this hilarious video I caught of her scratching her little bum. She was standing up by the tv watching the news when all of a sudden I caught a glimpse of her hand smack her bum. I laughed so hard wondering what the heck she was doing!! I kept watching, camera ready, to see if she'd do it again. Sure enough she did, but this time, and every time after, she scratched it. She must have had an itchy bum or something cause she sure did it a lot. Too funny not to get on video. Can anyone say first-date material? :-)




Here's a quick video of Shelby's mad crawling skills. I swear she gets going faster and faster everyday! One of these days she's just gonna stand up and start running; skip the boring walking part dude! 


No comments:

Post a Comment