![]() |
| "It wasn't me mom...honest!" |
In our living/dining room area we have a shelf that we keep a lot of food storage on; which is a perfect climbing spot and is tons of fun when it comes to pulling things off the shelf. We have since moved things around so that anything that is fortunate enough to come into the grasp of little Shelby's fingers won't break if it hits the ground.
![]() |
| Oh so fun! |
Standing has since become one of Shelby's favorite past-times. Anything she can gets her hands on becomes a post to help her steady herself as she stands. It could be a chair, our hands, the couch, a cupboard, our legs and if we're sitting on the floor with her our heads have been known to become a stability post. Unfortunately for me I usually end up losing a handful of hair when she uses my head for stability.
![]() |
| "Look ma...no hands...almost." |
Ahhh laundry baskets...full or empty she loves them. She loves to use them for standing, loves to tip them over when empty and when full. She loves to go for rides up and down the hallway as well. I'm not quite sure what she was attempting in this picture below but whatever it was she did a good job at it. Haha!
She has also decided that it's more fun to go over things instead of around things. Anything that she can climb over gets it!
![]() |
| Over is always more fun! |
And last but not least we've tried giving Shelby her own spoon when we feed her. We're hoping that it gives her a sense of freedom when she feeds herself. Well, it's not always the cleanest situation when we do this but at least it's fun!
![]() |
| "How am I suppose to hold this thing??" |
Here's a cute little video of Shelby trying to feed herself for the first time. As you can see she got more of it on her face then she did in her mouth!
I couldn't resist posting this cute pic. This is what I find every time I go into her room after she wakes up from her nap. I find her face pressed up against the crib and she "grunts" and "ba ba ba"'s towards the door. I'm sure it's so I can hear her; she's a smart cookie she is!
| Lemme outta here! |
And that's what she's been up to! For now anyways; haha!






No comments:
Post a Comment