February 28, 2012

Shelby's First International Auto Show!

A month ago we went to the Portland International Auto Show here in...where else...Portland.
If you know me then you know I have a pretty intense love for cars and I really want to pass this passion onto my daughter. She is, after all, named after one of the best mustangs out there!

Unfortunately it wasn't the greatest car show we've ever been to but we were able to get some fun pictures.

Shelby and I admiring the Audi R8...if only a car seat would fit in there.
They had a fun kid section to keep the little ones entertained. They got to drive power-wheels around a track. It was soooo funny watching these kids try to "drive". Let's just say in the 8-10 years they have left until they drive I sure hope their coordination increases! The best part was the "cop". You know he was having a good time!

Goin after a collision.


Uh-oh...did I do that?


You're goin' too fast!
It was a pretty fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment