Our little Shelby turned 17 weeks young (she's not old, lol) today! I can't believe we've already had her for almost 4 months. My goodness how time flies! She is just over 12 pounds and is about 25 inches long. She's a tall skinny drink of water and is just as happy as can be! We love her dearly and look forward to all of her new milestones as she continues to grow and capture our hearts day after day.
 |
| Our little Shel-belle as happy as can be! |
 |
| She loves her picture being taken |
 |
| "Do a little dance - get down tonight" |
Ryan and Shelby came over to my office last week to visit me while I had some down time and this is what showed up at my door. Haha!! I LOVE the expression on their faces. I laughed pretty hard! Ryan was so proud of that faux-hawk!
 |
| Guess who did Shelby's hair today?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment