March 27, 2012

Crafts Complete! (for now)

A couple posts ago I mentioned that I was starting a project for Shelby's new room for when we finally get moved. Well...they're done! For now anyways...I still have a couple of things I want to do but the main project I was working on is complete!



I'm going to hang these on a white wooden curtain rod above her crib area so that they aren't flush against the wall. I have to give my mom props for that. She's the one who gave me that idea. Thanks Mima!


The elephant is going...somewhere. I'm not sure where but when I saw it at Michaels I HAD to have it. My mom also gave me the idea of adding a little color to it so I bought some ribbon that would go with the rest of Shelby's room decor and I created a little bow to put on the elephant. I love how it looks and I'm so excited to get her nursery/room together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment