March 1, 2012

Remember when...

I was roaming through some pictures from a while ago before Ryan and I were married and just after we were married. I know it's only been 21 months since we've been married, but I love looking back at these pictures to remember the fun times we had. I'm sure there will be many more to come!

These pics are what got Ryan "hooked".
Riding and shooting!


Don't forget the fishing!
He was there when I caught my first steelhead...actually first 3 in one day!
Craziness at the supercross in Seattle.
Hiking and camping in White Pass, WA.
Skydiving on our honeymoon!
There were definitely some great times together and I can't wait to make more fun memories now that we have little Shelby. She is 3 months old now...here is the latest and greatest of our little princess!

3 months old!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! You guys are so perfect together. We are really glad Ryan's in the fam. We kinda think he's cool ;)

    ReplyDelete