I mentioned earlier that my family got the chance to go snowboarding for a day up at White Pass in Washington. Here are a few pics I forgot to upload into the last blog about that. We had so much fun and it was a beautiful day for the mountain!
 |
| Dad & Kaeli are the couple in the middle of this pic. They were a LONG ways away. Ryan and I spotted them from the top of our run. Yay for zoom! |
 |
| Stopping on the way down for a picture. After you take your goggles off you're pretty much blinded cause the sun makes the snow crazy bright! Hence the squinting. :) |
 |
| We couldn't help but take a picture of this. Perfect place for a bathroom break maybe? Hehe... |
That was our snow trip! Can't wait for the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment