March 28, 2012

Elephant Fetish!!

Those who know me well know that I love elephants...not just love...but LOVE LOVE LOVE elephants! They're so stinking cute and I love to use them as decor. I also love to ride them; yes, I've ridden them. Loved it and would have one as a pet if I could! Might get a little messy...but oh well! (Ryan thinks it's hilarious that I love elephants as much as I do)

My sister-in-law Becki and I on our "Elephant Safari" in Thailand. This is Owen, our ride for the trip. 
I love Thailand...it' full of elephant stuff!
Awesome elephant chair at our hotel in Thailand.
I made the mistake of going to the fabric store today to find some fabric to make a valance for Shelby's window in her bedroom. I came across not one, but TWO elephant fabrics that I fell in love with along with another fabric pattern that went right along with the elephant patterns. I have the fabrics...now I just gotta do something with them!

Elephants everywhere!
And...I just gotta put this picture in here because this is the cutie patootie that I'm going to be using all this fun fabric for!

"Do a little dance...get down tonight!"

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for blog posts!! These are all awesome. Those fabrics are adorable! And your White Pass trip looks like a blast. TJ is quite jealous. We're so excited to see you guys this weekend! And to meet little Shelby!

    ReplyDelete