Today we went to Target to score some Kellogg's cereal. With their sale and offer of a $5 gift card with the purchase of 5 boxes...we bought 10 boxes! With my $4 off 4 boxes of cereal coupon, my $1 off 3 boxes and another .70 cents off 1 box we got our 10 boxes for $15.44. So...if you count the $10 gift card the boxes were only .54 cents a piece in reality...awesome! We used the gift cards to buy 2 diaper pail bag refills and only paid $2.99 for them.
| Our awesome deal from Target |
We also went to Joann Fabrics and purchased some fabric for a project I'm starting for Shelby. Everything was on sale and I had 40% off coupons. My fabric was only .69 cents per cut. I'm going to wrap wooden letters with this fabric.
I'll look a little something like this...but only in the fabrics I chose. (duh) I'll use ribbon to hang them from the wall above her crib once we move to our new apartment and she gets her own room. I'm excited to see how it turns out.
After our shopping adventure today, which I'm sure Ryan loved, we decided to go to Dickey's Barbecue Pit for a buy 1 get 1 free deal on their pulled pork sandwiches. We've never been there so thought we'd give it a try for a cheap dinner.
| Soooo yummy!!! |
It was SOOOOOO GOOOOD! We totally wanted another sandwich after we finished our first ones. I have to say their bbq sauce was some of the best I've ever tasted. So yummy!!! You've gotta try em out if you have one close by.
Today was a good day!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment