![]() |
| Just 10-days old |
1. How to master the art of making a bottle one-handed with a fussy baby in the other.
2. How to laugh at insanely poopy diapers and blowouts.
3. On those "just hold me" days I learned how to just hold her even though I may have a million things to do...because those things can wait.
4. How to become a silly tickle monster.
5. How to play peek-a-boo with Shelby when I'm in the shower and she's sitting in her bouncer just outside.
6. Making up songs and tunes for 20 minutes straight while driving home in nasty traffic will quiet her down as she listens, probably confused, to "mom's noise".
7. "Your" schedule really revolves around your baby's schedule.
8. Pink is not such a horrible color.
9. Clothes are so much more enjoyable to fold when they're teeny tiny.
10. Anything electronic is much more fun than anything squeaky, crinkly, or soft.
10. Anything electronic is much more fun than anything squeaky, crinkly, or soft.
| My first Mother's Day with my girl. |
| Being a sweetheart just playing around. |
| Love that smile! |
I wouldn't be the mom I was today though if it weren't for MY mom. She had taught me so much and has helped me through a lot of "baby problems". I'm so thankful for my mom and for the love and support she gives me and everyone else in our family. She is, and always will be, someone to look up to for her wisdom and character. I love her so much and always look forward to our visits and when we get to spend time in Chehalis. It's always the best feeling to "go home".
.jpg)
You are such a great mom, Nini! And you do have one of the greatest moms around. Truly. Also, I can't believe you said pink isn't such a horrible color. Never thought I'd hear that from you ;) hehe.
ReplyDelete