We were able to capture a couple videos tonight of Shelby practicing, what we now call, her weeble wobble crawl. She ends up flip-flopping from side-to-side until she eventually gets to where she wants to be. It's pretty cute! Check it out!
Shelby is learning how to get to things she really wants!
The next video we got of Shelby is what Ryan calls her "extremely inefficient way of crawling". Haha! It's true but it's pretty dang funny. She tried so hard to get there but, as far as we know, backfired, so she ended up kicking the tower over. Soccer player!!
Shelby takes a back way approach on knocking down the tower this time.
I'm finding that I actually have to start watching her closer now when she's "alone" on the floor in the living room. Sometimes she can get scootin pretty good and get somewhere pretty quickly. Rolling over and scooting are her means of transportation right now. I can only imagine what the next month will bring...oh man!
No comments:
Post a Comment